Quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Since our quality management system is put into practice, our employees are always striving to increase the quality of processes and finished products. Our declared goal is to achieve customer satisfaction as high as possible. Schulte-Tengler utilizes a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. Furthermore, we comply to the standards of an environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015.
Compliance with those standards is verified by independent institutions regularly.
For us at Schulte-Tengler, quality means to wholly fulfil our customer requirements towards us and our products:
To reach our definition of quality, we permantly pursue our quality goals:
- To reach high customer satisfaction by excellent products and outstanding service.
- To be an A-supplier for our customers.
- To manufacture excellent quality.
- To use, build and improve controllable processes in production and administration.
- To use reliable and flexible suppliers.
- Satisfied employees by good conditions of employment and payment.
To constantly reach these quality goals, all employees at Schulte-Tengler are obliged to work according to our quality management manual.
Initial sampling inspection according to VDA / PPAP
If desired we supply samples of a pre-series prior to batch production. Depending on customer requirements, we arrange initial sampling inspections according to VDA- and/or PPAP-procedures.